Meet Liepaja University International Relations representative Ērika Lauberga, Sintija Leigute at Begin Online Education Fair on 17 April, 12.00–4.00 p.m. (Argentina time zone). This will be the 1st time LiepU will be represented in this region of the world (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay).
Here is an easy guide that will help you find out all relevant information about admission to one of the leading universities in Latvia – Liepaja University.
Step 1. Register now to receive your free invitation HERE.
Step 2. Visit Begin Online Education Fair on 17 April.
Step 3. Attend a live presentation to meet Liepaja University
Step 4. Find the answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- What undergraduate and graduate programs you can join in 2021/22 academic year
- How you can start studying online and then obtain a visa and continue your studies on a full-time basis
- How and when admission campaigns will be held in 2021
- Whether it is possible to apply and take interviews and admissions tests online
- What visa, financial or other support universities can provide for enrolled students
Step 5. Ask all your questions in a live chat with Liepaja University representatives.
Step 6. Choose the programme and apply for studies!