Foreign Affairs Department is not able to assist student in finding or organizing work placements, but are able to give information where to find a possible placements. Erasmus+ work placement students receive the same student mobility grant as students on Erasmus study exchange.
Internship placement database
In this database you can find companies, organizations and institutions where Liepaja University students have done their internships before. The database can be downloaded here.
You can search for internships also here:
- Erasmus Intern
- Training Experience
- Placement in Portugal
- iPRACTiCE Costa Brava
- Internships in Spain
- Internships in Germany
- Europe Internship
- Praxis Network
- European language jobs
You need to fullfill following requirements to be eligible for Erasmus+ programme:
- Are registered students at Liepaja University;
- Have successfully completed the first 2 semesters;
- Speak English or the language of the host country on at least an intermediate level;
- Do not have academic or tuition fee debts.
- STUDENT APPLICATION FORM FOR THE STUDENT WORK PLACEMENT
- Transcript of Record issued by faculty
- Statement on Academic Success issued by faculty
- Motivation Letter and CV in English or in the language the training will be held (addressed to Foreign Affairs department)
- Official certificate of foreign language knowledge (if any)
When applying for a recent graduate internship, the application documents must be submitted while you are still a student!
Prior to the departure student have to be aware about the ERASMUS+ Student Charter and have to get Confirmation from the placement institution and have to prepare such documents:
- LEARNING AGREEMENT FOR TRAINEESHIPS
- Contract on the provision of students’ practice placement concluded in the faculty
- Grant Agreement
- Travel Insurance for the all period abroad
N.B. If it is necessary, students have to make changes in the Training Agreement in the host institution.
Upon arrival ERASMUS+ students have to submit (during 1 month):
- FINAL EVALUATION OF PRACTICE issued by placement supervisor or Europass
- ONLINE REPORT FORM
- “Student Success Story”
- Additional confirmation documents (travel checks or tickets, documents confirming living expenses, travel insurance policy etc.)
Erasmus+ grant rates for each country can be found here.
To get more information about Erasmus+ programme realized in Liepaja University please contact with Liepaja University International Relations department.